Friday, January 25, 2008

Simon Says!!

My first admit of the season.

I stared at the email of a good 5 minutes and had a mental montage of the next few months at work. What i saw, I liked!


Dear Ashwin,

Greetings from Simon! Our Admissions Committee has made their decision and I wanted to be the first person to tell you the good news – you have been admitted to the Simon School for September 2008. Congratulations! An e-mail version of your admission letter will be forthcoming in the next day or so. You will be receiving your official admission letter along with other helpful information in an admission packet that will be sent to you via Fed Ex in the next few days. I hope you are as thrilled as we are about the possibility of having you join the Simon Community.

Congratulations again on your admission to the Simon School and I hope to see you in Rochester!

Best regards,
Stefanie


I shall now proceed to proudly wear the T-Shirt Simon gave me!

(Phew)

1 comment:

roshnivahora said...

It is of utmost importance to carefully gather all the facts and make an assessment before enrolling for the course.
MBA Admission 2012