Wednesday, January 2, 2008

On a cold and grey Morning

It was 2 degrees outside today (thats -17 C). By far the coldest i have ever experienced but nothing warms the heart like an interview invite! A warm and smoldering email lay in my mailbox from the Adcom of Simon (Univ of Rochester).

"

Dear Ashwin,

Congratulations! The Admissions Committee has reviewed your application and invites you for an on-campus interview. Please review your schedule and let me know as soon as possible of a convenient date for you to visit and conduct your interview with a member of our Admissions team.

"

So that mean i have some shopping to do! Have to go and buy my first suit! Hugo Boss? No, really cant afford that (or can I...hmmm). I also have to plan my trip to Rochester now. I mailed back with 18th Jan as the preferred date. Everything sounds really exiting. Its also exiting to know that what i wrote was really worth reading! Yay me!

Just to celebrate the positive vibe i have a crate of 24 Buds in the back seat of my car! That should adequately keep me positive.

No comments: