Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Final Application

This day was bound to come but after 2 years of dedication towards a singular goal i kinda feel empty now that its here. At 11:59 PM (central time) i submitted my final application to the Red McCombs School of Business. No more trying to put my life into crisp 500 words, no more quirky ethical situation descriptions, no more narcissistic goals to describe!

Shouldn't i be feeling relieved? Its not like the process is over yet. I still have interviews to attend and decisions to wait upon but there is certainly a void.

On another note, i finally broke my vow of never eating in pizza hut again (after they towed my car in UIUC). I guess hunger has made man do crazier things in the past.

1 comment:

White Knight said...

congrats Azazel :) all the best for your interviews. With Budwiser and a bit of CS (hopefully?) what more could one want? ;)