Sunday, December 30, 2007

My Date

I had an interesting call from Shelloy today. She is one of the adcoms from Krannert. The thing about Krannert is that they really dont care about interviews and grant most of their admits without interviews.

I had called Krannert a month ago when i submitted my application. Since i was in Kokomo, which is about 40 mins drive from West Lafayette, i really wanted to visit the campus and experience the school first hand. I told Shelloy earlier that if there was a chance i could have a one to one with the Director of Adcom that would really make my day! And guess what.. she worked it out! So after Martin Luther King's day i head to Purdue for an exclusive date with the director of admissions! Exiting!

I'll write about my Kelley interview soon...



No comments: